Ad image

Sex Becomes Sport in Sweden, Championship Begins July 8

3 Min Read

The Swedish Sex Federation is set to organize the first European sex Championship in Gothenburg which is to commence on June 8, 2023.

This came immediately after the Nordic country embraced sexual activity as a sport similar to other traditional sports like cricket and hockey.

The competition which would span for weeks would have the participants compete for six hours daily with 45 to 60 minutes per match.

The championship would feature 16 different disciplines which are; seduction, prelude, massage of various parts of the body, massage of erotic zones on the opponent’s body, oral sex, penetration, endurance, appearance, pose performance, artistic performance and exchange of postures, endurance and the number of orgasms, creativity in change of position, increased blood pressure and heart rate during competition, the most beautiful and difficult position, artistic communication and most active couple.

Sex between couple

In each discipline, participate can earn from five to ten points. Winners will be determined through a combination of viewership ratings and evaluations from three panels of judges. The audience vote will be weighted 70%, with the remaining 30% coming from the judges’ scores.

Read More

Speaking on the competition, the president of the Swedish Federation of Sex, Dragan Bratych, said the tournament will allow participants from all various sexual orientations to compete and expressed how this tournament will be like any sport which required training.

According to reports from sports tiger, he said, “The incorporation of sexual orientation as a part of sporting tactics will be a groundbreaking development among European countries. Just like any other sport, achieving desired results in sex requires training. Therefore, it is only logical for people to start competing in this domain as well.”

He further stated that turning sex into a sport was inevitable, as it promotes mental and physical well-being. He emphasized the importance of training for participants to achieve desired results as pleasure plays a crucial role in this sport, with the opponent’s enjoyment directly affecting the score. He stressed the distinctive features of this sport, where the goal is to give the opponent great pleasure.
The Swedish Sex Federation acknowledges that sex as a sport requires creativity, strong emotions, imagination, physical fitness, endurance, and performance.
So far, 20 participants from different countries have applied for the competition.

Share this Article